Where what's floating around becomes condensed, commenced, and caffeinated.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
In the midst of a bleary-eyed sneeze yesterday, I got a call from a 2nd Elder Beerman representative inquiring about a job interview. I hadn't really expected to hear back, considering this position was one of the only results on a Dayton Job Search that didn't require one form of extensive training or an other. My last interview with them ended with the lady saying, "just to let you know, 16 other clients applied for this job. But I like your shoes. They're super groovy."
I can only hope my acting skills are super groovy in about an hour and a half. This should sum it up quite appropriately:
Actor is marvelous and I'm a total sinner for already listening to it time and time again before the release date. Plus, Annie is so hott, FYI.
No comments:
Post a Comment